Media does not exist to be loved or hated. They exist to communicate
- You want to talk to the media? First think about your message. Is it really important?
- Once you are invited, prepare youself. One can not make a first impression for the second time.
- Each media has its own characteristics. Know them well.
- Use the Inverted pyramid principle.
- Answer in one minute or less.
- Know how to answer awkward questions.
- Body language and styling.
- Use an Autocue if you need it..
- How to talk to media when the crises hit
Nobody is Perfect and There is no Need to be
- Even proffesional actors experience nervousness on stage. Do not Afraid. Act.
- Know your audience well. Speak to it. What matter is them. Not you.
- Biuld Frame. Give Vision. Show Passion.
- Be yourself. Be a real person. Show your personality.
- Grab and hold the audience’s attention.
- Master your body language.
- Consider you are talking live or online.
- Do not Read. Eye Contact is as Important as Speech.
- Watch for Feedback. Stay flexible.
- Starting the communication process from point A, do not forget to reach Point B.
Individual trainings and assistance in public communication
- What is the challenge you have to work out
- What skills you need to upgrade
- How to present yourself best
- How to prepare great speech
- How to prepare for an interview, pressconference, etc.